Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let's Get Punchy --

Happy Tuesday Everyone ;)

Isn't this card sooooo cute????

I got some great ideas while I was at the Stampin' Up! convention this year for this class.  As everyone that has come to my classes knows....I LOVE punching!!  I can't seem to stop myself sometimes from adding it to just about every card I make ;o)  This is one of the cards (ours will be modified a bit) we will be making at this class this weekend.  We will be making a total of 4 cute punched cards for $15.  This cute idea came from LeeAnn Greff.  Check out her blog at www.flowerbug.typepad.com.  She has some great ideas!!  

Hope you can make it to this class.  Email me if you want to come or if you just would like to pick up a kit.  I am more than happy to put extras together.

Happy stampin'
Sandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment