Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stampers For a Cause ---

Over 17 years ago my mom died due to brain cancer.  I remember how long my mom suffered and how many friends just stopped calling when she became ill and it broke my heart!  A few years ago I stumbled across some ladies that send cards to children that have brain cancer.  This group is called Send Love Today and all I can say is how wonderful all the people involved with this group are.  Anyone can sign up to send handmade cards and the ladies that run this great program tell you which child/children you are assigned for that month and you send them cards to say how you are thinking of them and wish them all the best!!  You can even send little gifts if you want...whatever you feel that you can do.  If you feel you can help as well please contact them......www.sendlovetoday.org

Stampin' Blessings~
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment